Hello from Virginia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I found this site from a friend local to here when I traded him out of a few old bikes. I've been a mtn biker for years,but am new to wrenching and especially old bike building.

Just a middle aged dude (a TRUE middle ager at 37,not a 60 year old who expects to see 120 :p ) with a soon-to-be-ex-wife,a next wife,two kids of my own,and one coming with the next. We all (except the ex,LOL) dig bikes,and looks like rebuilding bikes could become a family fun thing,which I'm all about.

Like the looks of all the bikes I've seen here,looking forward to learning and sharing,hopefully I can help someone else along the way. OK,that's me in a nutshell,gunna go drool at some more bikes here now :D

I'm 54,and don't consider being middle aged! Oh,I am from RVA,deliver pizza,via a Worksman low gravity! Middle age,what the heck is that?

1) Thanks for the welcome guys :D

2) Sheesh,didn't know the term "middle age'd" was such a hot topic :lol:

Well, if you measure by how fast and far you fall apart instead of in years, 60 is probably a safe "middle". :| Heck, you ain't grown 'til you're 30, and by 90 there's a good chance you'll be "checking out". :p

deorman said:
Well, if you measure by how fast and far you fall apart instead of in years, 60 is probably a safe "middle". :| Heck, you ain't grown 'til you're 30, and by 90 there's a good chance you'll be "checking out". :p

Which would make 45 middle aged then :lol:

WELCOME from ( today ) sunny UK I'm 50 but feel 30 ish ( today anyway ) have fun & enjoy there are a lot of great guys on here with a lot of knowledge all you have to do is ask :!: :D

Welcome and have some fun!.........Uh, I got socks older then you. :lol:

KOTA said:
Welcome and have some fun!.........Uh, I got socks older then you. :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys,for the warm welcomes :D

Back