Hello from sunny Portland, OR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to enjoy messing with bikes when I was a kid, then not so much as I got older (outside of mountain biking). One day while walking past a bikeshop in San Francisco I saw this great custom Schwinn chopper built by Coopers Cruisers ( http://www.coopercruisers.com/ ). After getting the Porkchop from him, I started doing my own thing and haven't been able to stop.
Some pics of where the "magic" happens. Just kidding...
Shop.jpg

Shop2.jpg

Shop3.jpg

Devilmademe3.jpg

We just moved and remodled our house so the garage has been suffering. That'll change soon. Need more room for bikes...

Welcome!
Was just in Milwaukie/Portland last month, cant wait to go back... VERY cool city.

Hello! Welcome!

looks like you have a great collection there. You will find that you are not the only one with bikes wall to wall in the garage....good going! :mrgreen:

I look forward to seeing more of your work and some better pictures of some of your rides!

:wink:

FW

welcome to the forum and since when is it sunny in portland? lol just kidding welcome welcome!

Back