Hello from spokane WA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey my name is eric. i live in spokane washington born and raised. im heavily obsessed with cadillacs, schwinns, the 50s era, and rat rods. this forum seemed like the perfect place for me. and in my two days soo far im quite liking it. hope to maybe gain some knowledge and maybe use this forum to get ahold of parts needed to finsh my "rat bike" :mrgreen:
0823091346.jpg

Hey Eric, welcome aboard from Seattle. I have only been on this site for about a week and got my first bike finished up already and have started #2 today. Good handle "DeVille" I have a dropped dark purple 69 Conv but its got billet parts on it so I won't dare show it here. Shawn

Ahhhhh You gotta love those old Caddys. I have a special place in my heart for those old Lincolns too. I once owned a 1978 Lincoln Towncar 4 door with a 460 cubic inch V8 and at the same time I also had a 1979 Mercury Marquis with a 400. Man those were the days. Welcome to the coolest site on the web.

Latest posts

Back