Hello from North County San Diego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first time attempting to write here. Love the photos and ideas I have gotten from this. I am currently working on my bike... i got 60's columbia frame but the red paint was too far gone. it's currently painted with an olive drab green, on all black wheels and tires. I'm touching up on some old parts I purchased, making them black again and hopefully i'll be able to post a pic soon. I do have several projects going on. My wife's 60's Ross bicycle, I am almost done with my daughter's schwinn stingray. Again, glad to be part of this site and forum and once I get the hang of this, i'll be asking a lot of questions...
Arturo from Oceanside, SoCal...

I actually have some pics on facebook but don't know how to load them here... I'll try to post some soon. I think my columbia frame is going to come out really good. I love that frame. it's simple but nice.

mrlsa1 said:
I actually have some pics on facebook but don't know how to load them here... I'll try to post some soon. I think my columbia frame is going to come out really good. I love that frame. it's simple but nice.
put them all in one album. once theyre there, click on the album and copy the link that says "share this" or whaever. barely figured it out today, but it workds great! and welcome! :D

ok... so I put the photos in an album and clicked on the "share this..." and it took me to a new email in outlook with the below link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... f878e74ca5

set

I did something wrong didn't I?? sorry guys...

Back