Hello from Germany

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there my name is Paul and im from Germany but currently living abroad.
I have always loved evertything old and I collect all kinds of stuff. My latest passion is for vintage 60's to 80's touring and Randonneuse bicycles. I guess I must be one of the young guns on this forum as I am still only 26. I currently work for a bicycle parts manufacturer where I am currently focussing on learning more about classic and retro bicycles to if possible with the help of engineers and designers to create bicycle part for these kind of bicycles.

I also created a survey recently and would like to ask the administrators if it would be ok to post the link of it on here, and also where to post it?
The survey is anonymous and is combined with a prize draw (3 prizes).
If you have any questions or want to talk about anything and everything, don't hesitate to contact me here or via PM.

Have a good Weekend,

Paul

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Any moderators on here, to ask about if it would be ok to post a link to a survey?

Cheers,

Paul

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Any moderators on here, to ask about if it would be ok to post a link to a survey?

Cheers,

Paul
@Rat Rod is the owner and main guy.
;)

Luke.

Welcome. Which manufacturer do you work for? I have thoroughly enjoyed ever German-made/designed bike component I've used, so far.

Thank you, sorry I would like to keep this anonymous.
All I can say its one of the biggest players in the bicycle industry and we mainly produce Bikepart groupsets.

Paul

No moderator on here that could answer my question?
The survey has been going great and 230 people participated so far.

Paul

Sorry, First time I've seen this thread. It's pretty easy for posts to get "buried" around here at times. Steve - member name "Rat Rod" is the owner. Just like Luke had suggested earlier.

This link goes to his profile page, click on "Start a Conversation" if you would like to message him.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?members/rat-rod.2/

There is also a contact e-mail link on the menu bar of the home page to get in contact with him if need be.

Welcome :)

;)Danke, ich komme aus den Wunderschönen Baden-Württemberg und um genauer zu sein direkt aus Stuttgart

Back