Hello again....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
Even thu I have been here for a long time I have not really been here.....sorry! life and obligations....
So I thought I should re introduce myself. I build both custom bikes and cars! everything from mild changes to full on bottom up!

I'll try and post some of my builds and some of my new rides as time goes on.

good to see you all again!

here are just 6 of way too many lol...you all here understand!

IMG_1668.jpg

FW

It's like the band is getting back together :lol: "October" showed up again from a long break just before you did.

Who will be next ... Rickster, Kev, MarkM, Ratrods Dad ...

Miss the front trike, Welcome back :)

Hello from Victoria.You do amazing work my friend.I've done some upholstery work when I was a furniture repair guy,now I want to take it further and find a sewing machine.Thanks for the inspiration!
Cheers
Jay

Gidday Firewalker,

That is a very cool '51. In the 1990's, I had a '51 four door (it was registered in New Zealand as a 1952, but was actually a 1951). It was black and lowered with white walls and spats and ran a 350 and powerglide. It also had the headlight visors as well as a functional "appleton" mounted on the passenger (left) side.

Don't ever sell it... you WILL regret it. I sure regret selling mine :cry:

Cheers,

Glen.

Firewalker said:
Any pictures glen? I love to see it!

Sorry for the delay... I had the car way back before digital cameras were around so I had to go and search through my old photos (which are all still packed away from moving) then scan a couple...

1951Chev_1.jpg

1951Chev_2.jpg

I scanned a few of my other cars from back in the day too. You can see them here...

http://www.glentimms.com/OtherStuff.html

Back