• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED HAWTHORNE AMERICAN BIKE 26" FRAME WITH A FORK $ 99 shipped !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is a Hawthorne American frame . The frame has been repainted using automotive type paint. There are some chips & touch ups.There may have been a repair at one time where the post would clamp. ( I can't say either way for sure ?) It works fine & there is a photo below. Its still a good looking frame for the up coming build off . The fork has been cut down from a girls fork . The fork the fork paint looks to have been painted to try to match the frame but isn't quite the same .
The fork has few vertical cracks .
Consider the fork a throw in .I have the top nut for the fork its just not in the photos. The few chrome pieces on this bike have been re chromed. I'm asking $99 shipped to your door. In the US lower 48 States. This is located 40 mins south of Boston Mass. I welcome local pick up on this or I can also deliver to a up coming Dudley Mass bike show if paid for in advance.
DSC06390_zpsxzcbukx2.jpg

Consider the fork as a free bonus for buying a cool frame.
As it has a few vertical splits on the tube.
DSC06382_zps53qxwgfv.jpg

DSC06385_zpsqgppq088.jpg

DSC06383_zpswpuiyhs0.jpg

DSC06387_zpsjaqqaxla.jpg

DSC06401_zpsl58uffi5.jpg

This may have been repaired at one time where the post clamps ? Works fine though.
DSC06633_zpsnuqlsp7o.jpg

DSC06404_zpslim4kowl.jpg

DSC06406_zps5w0k9d0e.jpg

DSC06394_zpsxecfqdew.jpg

DSC06377_zpsn42vh5el.jpg

Last edited:
To clarify, the damage to the fork is not shown in pics - between the headset bearings?

Latest posts

Back