"Harden My Heart, Swallow My Tears..?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok shoot me now!!!! how else would you describe a Schwinn Predator 1/4 Flash ( ok young uns, Quarterflash was a band in the eighties, and they had one hit) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmVbjD9VrE anyways it has some decent parts on it, I will probably hot tank it to strip all the paint off it,to bring the chrome back, and possibly bring it back as a regular Predator, but for now its in project row.
002-11.jpg

003-13.jpg

001-13.jpg

If any interest I may sell as is...pm me

Nice bike, not all but half if it's an 80's song or band like that I might know it just by a few words of it and now that's in my head too along with their other song make it shine that was on the Gremlins motion picture soundtrack.

yoothgeye said:
What is this "hot tank" you speak of?
Find out if you have any automotive machine shops in your area, throw a frame in the bottom of the hot tank a few days , and most of the time its down to bare metal, most of the time its dirt cheap.

Gold Street Customs said:
yoothgeye said:
What is this "hot tank" you speak of?
Find out if you have any automotive machine shops in your area, throw a frame in the bottom of the hot tank a few days , and most of the time its down to bare metal, most of the time its dirt cheap.

Cool, thanks.

Back