Hannan Customs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd do a liitle trumpeting for the man who turned me into a living "smiley face" last summer, Eric Hannan!
Also have to bow down to Xddorox for the great job he did on Eric's website.
You Quebec guys ROCK!

http://www.hannancustoms.ca/

Here's a couple of pics from last summer ...
06cancru34.jpg

And here's my wife ...
06cancru25.jpg

I can never thank Eric enough!
If any of you get the chance to take one of the bikes for a spin,
JUMP ON IT!

Yuppers definitely sweet rides...hopefully we will be riding them again in July for the Hamilton Beach Cruise and Can-Am Challenge.

Now just drop in the engine and we're good. :lol:

Just kidding...those bikes are insane....very cool stuff.

You dont know what i would do to ride one of these bad boys to school!!!

That bike is sick! What does it weigh? 200 pounds?? Does it pedal hard with the weight and that 300 series rear rubber?

Aaron

The bike weighs in at 90lbs. It is made of stainless steel and the wheels are aluminum. The rear wheel is custom built by Hannan. He had a plug made so he can roll the wheel from a sheet of aluminium, modifying a motorcycle wheel would be too long and they are too heavy. The bike can climb hills easily and it was designed for that. Eric knows full well that pushing an awesome ride like that up a hill is very uncool. Each bike is handbuilt to order, all 5 bikes already built are sold and 5 more are on order. Fastest speed recorded on a flat surface was 30mph. :mrgreen:

Thanks! Well engineered and executed bike as well as looking awesome. How expensive are they?

Never mind I looked online $4000 for one ..... worth it? Yes! can I afford it?... No! :D

If I had that kind of cash lying around I would go for one as well. But I'm lucky since Eric will pay for my services with a custom built bike frame of my own design. I'm going for regular bike wheels and not the motorcycle kind. Just haven't designed it yet, thinking of a stretched Schwinn straight bar kinda look.

These bikes will blow you away in person! I've been very fortunate to ride the unpainted one on several occassions, as well as his "Larry Special". The bikes ride as easy, maybe easier, than my mountain bikes and the riding positions are so comfortable that you almost are too comfy. To see Eric on one of these is just amazing! He controls it like it's a BMX bike. Quick tight turns, blazing speeds and the ever popular "Here's Johnny" full wheel lock up sending screeching sounds that make dogs howl! And lets not forget about the long, heavy black tire makes the braking leaves! Speed is quick and after a few pedals, that big tire becomes a flywheel and starts to propel you even faster.
If you guys would all buy just one than Eric would "make it big time" and have to give me "MINE" as promised (or a pretty red one)! :mrgreen:

This bike and knowing Eric, is an experience that I will always remember and cherish!
Thanks for the updated pics!

Back