Halloween Ride Oct.29th Sacramento,Ca.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We are throwing a Halloween ride on Oct.29 at 6pm in sacramento, Ca. Meet up at Morgan's bar in sac. THIS RIDE WILL LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 6PM, so if you want to wet your whistle or do a little bs'ing first please be there before 6pm. We can't hold up the whole ride to wait on a couple people. We should have posted 5pm on our flyer but forgot about the time change is coming and it's getting dark sooner. Thanks! This is a costume ride so wear something scary and come out and ride! Lights on your bikes will be strictly enforced for your own safety as well as the cars on the road. This ride will have bar stops on it so if you bring your children be fore warned. The ride will start at 6pm and last until 10:30 pm or so.
Here's the new flyer thanks to Mike from Vintage Bicycle Supply!!
Click on the poster to enlarge it.

hallowwencruisecropped2.jpg

Bump so you have time for a killer costume and to get some lights on your bikes!!

Bump for a roll call! So far we have about 100 confirmed. Who else is in?

LOL!!!! No you are included in the 99 other people that have told us they are going. It's going to be HUGE!!! And fun!!

BUMP for a ghoulish time!! THE RIDE WILL LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 6PM so if you want to wet your whistle first or get in some bs'ing time please show up earlier. We totally forgot about the time change coming and it's getting dark earlier and our first stop we would like to be there before it's picth dark out. Sorry!!! THANKS!!!! And Ride Vintage!!!!!

Great ride. I think the bike count at the first bar was 96 or so. Lots of costumes, but there were those without :(

Unfortunately we did have some mechanical failure on the ride. One rear hub with issues leading to walking the bike back and I threw a chain which caused the bike to throw me.

Great ride! Wish I could have made it the whole way but MY hub decided it was time to retire. Haha. O well.. Had a blast thanks to everyone who rode

it was worth the drive from the east bay.was good seeing all the familiar faces and meeting new folks.had a blast.sorry to hear about the chain and hub,but with old bikes,you just never know.thanks for putting on the ride.

Latest posts

Back