Half way till the finish line

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, October 15 at night, marks 45.5 days done with 45.5 days left to go!

Who’s close?

I have a weeks worth of solid work left on one, and a good 6 months left on the other! Lord help me!
Mine will mostly be done by Oct 30th. Only have a couple things left todo to it. After i am Back home from Wisconsin, tomorrow will be adding a rear brake.

Today, October 15 at night, marks 45.5 days done with 45.5 days left to go!

Who’s close?

I have a weeks worth of solid work left on one, and a good 6 months left on the other! Lord help me!
I’ve got about a week’s worth of work left with stripping, painting, curing, decals etc

Hopefully I can get on it sooner than later

How do I gauge progress if I am further from finishing than when I started? I'm halfway to "almost started" I guess
IMG_2190.jpeg

I just want y'all to know that I almost joined the build off this past weekend with a rust bucket Raleigh Chopper. It was listed locally for 50 clams. I messaged an offer for $35 (it looked really bad), got ghosted, and saw the next day it was sold. :-(

I just want y'all to know that I almost joined the build off this past weekend with a rust bucket Raleigh Chopper. It was listed locally for 50 clams. I messaged an offer for $35 (it looked really bad), got ghosted, and saw the next day it was sold. :-(
We’re gonna get you in one of these days

At 50 that was a steal

the one I attempted to buy had zero paint left, just pure rust. Couldn't even tell what color it originally was.

Latest posts

Back