Had an awesome day today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went by a scrapper friends house today with a set of bike tires he had been wanting, and talked him into letting dig thru the few bikes he had in his hoarding lot and came out with these all for a set of mid weight cruiser tires.
basicly a new set of tires and rims, nothing fancy.

Kent performance scooter, needs work.

rollfast 20 inch.

Girls eliminator type

Then got a call from the guy with the posters and I went a traded my flightliner for these posters
80s DYNO banner

80s GT/Vision banner

Then got the GT logo sticker (stuck to cardboard) and what I thought was just a team haro poster until I got home and realized its a unused sticker

Does anyone have any info on the red bike. It has two words on the chain guard but can only make out "special" and most the second word is gone. It has really short dog leg crank and has a hole in the front of the chain guard that looks like an insert went into.

dragnusa said:
Does anyone have any info on the red bike. It has two words on the chain guard but can only make out "special" and most the second word is gone. It has really short dog leg crank and has a hole in the front of the chain guard that looks like an insert went into.

It's a Monark.

The_Black_Monark said:
dragnusa said:

It's a Monark.
Thanks, Have been doing some digging and it is a monark badged as a firestone special cruiser.

Back