GT BIKES STUNT TEAM TRAILER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Saw this a while back and figured I would stop and grab some pics this time.

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

Interesting...looks like it's been out of commission.

You need to figure out how to drop that side down so you can do some practicing. :wink:

I believe the property its on used to be a bike/rental shop, I doubt it got used much at its current location though. Looks like there used to be a pole building on the pad the trailer is on, the building next to it is full of box store bikes and tandems, piles of tires and it looks like the drywall has fell in from water damages. There was a storm a couple years ago that caused a lot of similar damages. The Shawnee bike trail is about 50 foot behind the trailer.

I could make so much money with that, I'd love to own something like that. I wonder if I could make my bike trailer into something like that...... :mrgreen:

Probably a straight 6 though, the V8's had a 5 lug front end. Give me 5 gallons of fresh gas, a few screwdrivers and wrenches, and an air pump for the tires and I'll bet I could drive it home in a few hours. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back