Grey Poupon, My Nephews Wedding

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It makes me feel old to see this, but my nephew finally became a man,Daniel has always been involved in video games heavily growing up, I never thought they would do him anygood. He joined the army and was assigned to the Calvary division, he ended up in Afganistan and his outpost of 44 men was over ran they ended up in a foxhole fighting for two days straight without any support since the base was set afire and no air support could get into the valley because of all the smoke. when all was said and done he was one of two that did not get injured or killed, sadly his best friend in the unit was killed right next to him, since then he has been stationed in FT Collins Colorado and will be done with his service in October.
Now he is on to the biggest chapter in his life.... Marriage , I am very proud of him, Congratulations Dan & Amanda Rogers!!!
016-3.jpg

017.jpg

015-3.jpg

Anybody can get a Limo :mrgreen:
001-16.jpg

002-14.jpg

003-17.jpg

A little country chapel in the middle of farms in the town of Yolo C.A
004-13.jpg

011-3.jpg

013-3.jpg

007-9.jpg

Guess who's daughter was the flower girl
005-12.jpg

Proud parents , my sister Becky and my Brother in law Pastor Victor
009-6.jpg

This is about as dressed up as I get, won't be too much longer and my son will be doing this, man where did the time go!!!!
010-6.jpg

Back