greetings and salutations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i'm eddie... i like long walks on the beach and sharing a frappuccino with my best girl....

no wait, i hate the beach...and i hate starbucks.....

hmmmm..... don't know really what to say or how to introduce myself....

here you go... i copied this from my facebook page.

Personal Information

Activities:
Motorcycles skateboarding punk rock my dog jack hot rods and my girl
Interests:
Coffee And Cigarettes
Favorite Music:
The Adicts Beltones The Bodies Born to Lose The Briggs the Business Clutch .... Sparrer The Cramps The ...... Dead Kennedys Descendents Django Reinhardt The Exploited Forgotten Funeral Dress Gogol Bordello Gojira X Guitar Wolf Hammerlock Hank Sr. Jr. & 3 the hotdamns Hobart Smith The Jam Johnny Cash Jon Spencer Blues Explosion John Lee Hooker Leatherface Lightnin' Hopkins Lucero The Meatmen The Misfits Motörhead Nekromantix NOFX Pist Pistol Grip The Pogues Reducers SF refused Roger Miret & the Disasters Roustabouts Scaterd Few Screamin' Jay Hawkins Sham 69 Shooter Jennings Slayer The Specials Speedbuggy Stiff Little Fingers The Stooges Street Dogs Subhumans The Templars Throw Rag Tom Waits U.S. Bombs Unseen The Vandals....... that is what was on my mp3 player when i decided to fill this out.
Favorite Books:
Ernest Hemingway was better than you think he was
About Me:
I’m unstoppable... no seriously I’m a ......' juggernaut

that pretty much covers it. don't have an avatar yet, but this is me..
drinkin.jpg

where abouts do ya live?
if yer who i think you are we may have a mutual friend.

punk rock, beer, cars, bikes, and motor-pickles.....sounds like a decent guy to me.

Welcome....Hhhhmmmm, what, No Black Flag!....and you forgot to mention the warm beer and cold pizza from last nights, all nighter
just kiddin.. :| :| :| :mrgreen:

wow guys... thanks for the warm reception....

yeah beatcad i was told to keep an eye out for you.

a good friend of mine said you get the supreme awesomeness seal of approval.

Back