green widow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i build this bike for my gf it was a lot of work. just the fender has a ton of hours in it.

kb5.jpg

the pic are from autorama in detroit i took first in my class and best hand built frame
kb6.jpg

kb7.jpg

kb8.jpg

kb9.jpg

thanks i am glad some ppl on here really likes cool bike. there is a lot of vary boring bike on here that done evin have half time i got in to this and they have way more comments but thats fine at lest i can ride my bike for a ton of miles

awsum work very quality work i love the fender i wanted to do that b4 sweet ride :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

scott brownsey said:
awsum work very quality work i love the fender i wanted to do that b4 sweet ride :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
it took me a vary long time to make that fender and get it right i just wish i had a tig welder that would have been a lot better

sick sick bike i like the out of the box design and it works. nice webs too i have made some in the past and i feel for ya they are a lot of work to get right. i made some for spinman using my mig and it worked good but i did have to do a lot of finishing work to radius the curves. i think brazing would be the way to go

TommyTwoTime said:
Hey Ron, If you didnt use a tig, what did you use? Useing a tig to weld wire almost always ends up in disaster. Its very Hot. I like your bike although Im not a big fan of this style of riding because I have short arms and legs.
i used a wire feed welder and this bike would fit you will my gf is like 5.6 and i build it for her

Oh maybe she'll let me ride it one day. Im 5'7 so maybe it would. The last one I rode belonged to a taller dude and it was not easy ridin it. Plus the steering was goofy to begin with. Im sure I'll see you guys this summer. Im going to be sporting my tall bike all summer so maybe she can ride that.

Very nice.

The one thing that I would think about doing would be to match the bars in black and maybe add a very small "web' onto inside corners.

M.Martian said:
Very nice.

The one thing that I would think about doing would be to match the bars in black and maybe add a very small "web' onto inside corners.

i like to have a little chrome on my bike i was thinking about in but i think it would be to much black

Latest posts

Back