Greater Milwaukee area auto and bicycle swap meet Febuary 19

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bicycle and car swap meet February 19th 2012 , West bend Wisconsin More of an auto swap but there is a full heated building that the bike swap is held in . Great times, great people, see you there.

If you like old bicycles this meet is for you.
This is linked with a huge Vintage Car swap meet. This is our third year and the first years were a huge sucess! There are over 250 TOTAL swap spaces with Over 30 just for bicycle stuff. Items i saw for sale in the past years were Elgins Schwinns Whizzers Monarks Shelbys Columbia Etc. 1800's stuff up to cool stingrays and even some BMX bikes! Venders with Restored bikes to venders with tubs of parts! Stuff from $1 to a few thousand! Really something for all! The Swap Meet is at the Washington County Fair Park. 8am and for only $6 you get into the car swap meet AND the bicycle swap meet, cant beat that!
From the South:
Take Highway 45 north to Pleasant Valley Road. Exit east on PV. Entrance to Fair Park will be on the left.

From the North:
Take Highway 41 south to County Highway 60. Go east on Highway 60 to Highway 45. Travel north one mile on Highway 45. Exit east on PV, entrance Fair Park will be on the left.

Washington County Fair Park
3000 Pleasant Valley Road (Hwy PV)
West Bend, WI 53095

For GPS users please use 3000 Pleasant Valley Road, West Bend, WI 53095.

This year the bike swap meet is on Febuary 24th. Same location. I will be vending there and am right by the bathroom in the bike building, can't miss me. Hope to see you there. I'll be selling mainly banana seat bikes, banana seat bike parts and also old tricycle parts and one weird, never seen another one like it tricycle.

Hope to see some new faces. (I don't run the show, I just figured I'd help spread the word)

The show is this Sunday, there are guys coming in from Iowa and IL. Hope to see you there! If you need any info pm me and I will get you the organizers email. Matt

Back