Great day for a ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last month my wife and I met up with some local RRB members and rode the Sandy Creek bike trail in Franklin, Pa.
Our longest ride so far of 16 miles. Today Diana and I went back to Franklin but rode part of the Samuel Justus trail this time.
Franklin to Brandon 10 miles. Round trip our new best of 20 miles, all along the river. It was beautiful, people riding there bikes,
walking and riding boats on the river. :D

We rode the Freeport to Butler trail today. Only went 8 miles each way. It was UPHILL both ways. Closer to home.... Hope to see ya on some group rides soon. How about the light-up-night ride? Meet in Millvale, or Bicycle Heaven

It was an awesome day for a ride. I took off on my touring bike and put in about 20 miles one way. I felt great and was flying. Turned around to head home and got hit right in the face with some nasty headwind! Worked my butt off to get home! Planned to be back by noon, but it was closer to 1p. Still was an amazing 40 mile ride.

Back