GrandRapids Autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
January 9 - 11 will be the weekend for the Grand Rapids Autorama.If any of you guys wanna find out how to enter your bike in the bike show contact Don or Deb at 313-381-2833 or email them at [email protected]

Should be alot of fun! I know last year we had a blast!

Hey,
Find an entry form at petribikes.com for Grand Rapids and Detroit Autorama. Don't let Giggles and Chainsaw have all the fun. Join us.
peace,
Bicycledon and his lovely wife Debbie

AS you know the Grand Rapids Autorama is this weekend. The Autorama, Al Petri Bicycles, and Fox 101 Radio will be giving away a custom bicycle. The winner will pick out parts and build their custom bike on stage with Bicycledon right at the Autorama on Saturday afternoon. This was a lot of fun last year so if you will be in Grand Rapids this weekend click on http://www.101thefoxrocks.com to enter. Click on Contests, then on win free stuff. Hope to see ya there. Stop by and see the koolest Kars and the Hottest Bikes all under one roof.
peace,
Bicycledon
Al Petri and Sons Bicycles
petribikes.com

Well,
My truck is loaded for the show. I am at home watching it snow, so the drive will be long in the morning. The Autorama just emailed me and said get there 2 hours earlier. Our space has been upgraded to window side viewable from the sidewalk. Should be a great show!!! See ya all there this weekend.
peace,
Bicycledon and his lovley wife Debbie

Hi,
Don't forget about Detroir Autorama. Download a entry form at petribikes.com
peace,
Bicycledon

Back