Grandkids riding Chopper bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Grandkids came over tonight and wanted to go out to the shop. They saw these two bikes and wanted to ride them. The Granddaughter will be 10 on Wednesday, and she wanted to ride the Jesse James Chopper. She liked the Ape hangers, and rode it like a pro. Kennedy is 8 and has only been riding without training wheels for 6 months. He did really well on the Schwinn Stingray bike. They saw the helmets and had to wear them too. Sorry for the dark pictures, but it was getting late. I might be able to get some better pictures on Wednesday. Next time they will have shoes on. This was just in the yard. Dean
100_1566.jpg

100_1568.jpg

Kids and bikes go together like ham and eggs. I like the Flying Tigers tank decal on the Army bike. Gary

I bet you were smilin' more than they were, :D

great memory snapshots.

I bought the green bike from Elvis51 a few years ago, it's all stock. I bought it as a parts bike, I wanted the rear wheel. It had it's problems, like the bolts for the handle bars where stripped out, the front wheel was on backwards, brakes didn't work with parts missing, and basically just neglected. It was to cool of a bike to part out. I cleaned it up, retapped the threads for the handle bars, fixed the brakes, you know all the usual stuff. I'm glad I bought it, I've never seen another one like it. And I can ride it too. Thanks, Dean

Love those smiles!!
That army bike is an OCC StingRay that's been reworked as an army bike. That's the only other pair of those OCC handlebars that I have seen. One of my OCC's has them, but most have some flatter ones.

The Army bike is an OCC bike, but it's stock like this. It's not custom. I've seen an all black Stealth bike too, looks like a B2 bomber. I should have bought it, but didn't. Dean

That's great. The paint should last much longer than the crappy rust magnet chrome they put on them.

Back