Got some goods...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As it says i got some goods when cleaning out the garage at my wifes Grandfathers. Found a .... near mint Bendix three speed shifter without a cable. another shifter lever from some kind of bike looks like it has 3.3.3. on the center. And also a Murry girls BMX in really good condition. I will post pics of the stuff when i can get time to some other goods as well.

3.3.3. is shimano's (dare i say) 1st generation 3speed hub, eventually replaced with nexus and maybe even something in between. the old 333s were somewhat troublesome compared to the virtually indestructable sturmy archers. look forward to picts.

Sorry it took so long car issues... Here they are.

DSCF2020.jpg
DSCF2021.jpg
DSCF2024.jpg
DSCF2025.jpg
DSCF2026.jpg
DSCF2027.jpg
DSCF2028.jpg
DSCF2032.jpg
DSCF2034.jpg

That Bendix shifter is downright nasty! 8) That is pretty sweet... but has anyone ever seen a Bendix three speed? That's pretty unusual...

45 yrs ago, they were fairly common. Don't know if they were any good, I wasn't big enough to reach the pedals. :? Never saw a stick shift for one, only triggers.

actually i am willing to sell any of those items make offers i will also part out the bike. just send me a reasonable offer.

shift64a.jpg
here is the packaging and instructions i found on some website

well i don't know whats happening with the SA 3 speed so i am willing to pass it on just make me an offer.

would you be willing to go $35 for it i just found it on ebay for $45 NOS in package. actually using the same pic that i had.

I'll pass. Shortly after I posted this I scored a whole Three speed coaster hub bike for ten bucks with a thumbshift. Really wanted a frameshifter, but for the price the thumb will do. Thanks anyway!

totally understandable! can't beat cheaper. I will be hanging on to it if I can find a three speed hub I'll use it if not it will keep collecting dust. Awesome job on the find though.

Back