Got a Columbia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I picked up a '56 Columbia 3 speed Kustom bike. It has a tank, modified springer, 1950 JC Higgins girls fender skirts, 3 speed click stick and rides great!!! I'm calling it the CreamCycle!

IMG_20230702_123514_960.jpg
20230701_145311_HDR.jpg
20230702_134254_HDR.jpg
20230702_133945_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool score. That truly looks like it could have been built here on RRB, but I don't recognize it. I really like the flow and mix of the parts on there.

It is a really cool blend of old and new parts, and dressed in a sweet coat of paint too. I Like the slingshot stem and nexus on the classy old frame. The cut of the tank combined with the color details reflect the curve of the skirt guards very nicely. That Springer is pretty unusual too, I don't know if I have seen one like that before.

It is a really cool blend of old and new parts, and dressed in a sweet coat of paint too. I Like the slingshot stem and nexus on the classy old frame. The cut of the tank combined with the color details reflect the curve of the skirt guards very nicely. That Springer is pretty unusual too, I don't know if I have seen one like that before.
I absolutely love the look of this bike. I wish I'd been the one to build it. But the guy I got it from built it out of parts he had and I think it turned out well. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it

Latest posts

Back