Good news - bad news

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The good news is I scored a pickup load of small parts - cables, bearings, axles, nuts, bolts, hubs, etc. The bad news is I'm holed up in a hotel in Fargo, ND in the middle of a raging blizzard. All the roads are closed and they figure it will be another day before it will settle down enough to start digging out.

Crassly

Well with it 85 degrees here I feel for you . Its hard to imagine its still winter anywhere. Be careful and I hope you make it safe back home. I know everybody will be waiting to see your big score. :lol:

I lived the last three winters in Grand Forks. I watch the weather map on the news to see how the area is doing. It's easy to find, it's always the coldest spot way up in the central US. That's the bad news, the good news? Once it warms up, in May, you've got 5 months of good riding weather.

Now having a cup of chicken noodle soup thinking of you.

Arn't you worried about all those precious parts catching a cold out in the weather ??

Be careful when the getting get's going.

Stephen

That sucks about spending the night away from home. Amazing it is mid-March and the weather is still winter in some parts. Looking at your weather forcast looks like it is the middle of January. http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.ph ... 7&site=fgf

We have been cold and a little snow. The ski hill got 22 inches of snow last week and it is only 16miles from my house. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi Crassly,

Sorry again about the dilemma! Winter reeks... I'm heading south or southwest ASAP. :lol: The Northeast is slowly warming up... we had a sixty degree weekend and then some 10 degree days :shock: Hope the blizzard snows itself out soon!

Back