good guy alert

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need a good guy thread. I'd like to add CCR, always helps me out and ships really fast. 2manybikes, Uncle Stretch, GTCOMA, Flying Dingo, I could go on and on. ArtGeco gave me a striping brush for free! Just a lot of good karma here, I've never had a bad experience.

I had a bike sold ,but buyer was 60 miles away, Glenn (BankerRat) delivered it on his way to work (he does work sometime) with his monkey suit and tie. Thanks again

Unc sent me the crank from the Schwinn Stretch, and he sent me soumpin I bought before I even sent some money. they must have passed in the mail.

Markm sent me a fender for my Airstream Bike, cuz he was sure it needed one on the front. I tried it but never modified it to fit right and ended up using it on a mini Airstream Bike for Boy.

dumpsterdiver offered up a schwinn seat post for my favorite build at the cost of shipping

ifitsfreeitsforme and i exchange stuff continually

bigpantsbob welds stuff for me all the time

I could go on if I could remember it all!!

I try to help and not just on this forum. I give stuff away all the time on http://www.airforums.com, an Airstream site. And also on a community bulletin board/forum http://www.thedailycolumn.com.

brentville sent me a pair of fenders and a rear rack for my roadmaster (picts soon , i hope) really quick and cheap and chimichanga a huffy cruiser frame and fork even quicker and cheap. i gotta give props to everyone around here. its a beautiful thing!

i gotta say thanks to michaelscycles, Flatlander, Danimal, and Laverante. michaelscycles help me save big $ on two sweet saddles for my tandem and shipped really fast. Flatlander met me halfway on a three hour trip to sell me my schwinn twinn and UPGRADE my inventory with tons freebies:lol: (thanks again tom). Danimal is easy to work with and ships fast and really really well packed. and Lavrente is bringing me my new sweet baby schwinn tanker sunday. he'd driving about 3 or 4 hours one way cuz my trucks on the fritz again :( . so glad to be a part of this community!

DITTO to Chris (Unchained)!
I bought a bike from him last month, and not only is he a great guy, but he did the most thorough, awesome packing job on a bike I've ever seen (and that's saying something)!

Also, huge kudos to Ernie (ern), who is also a great guy to talk to, and sold me one of his builds, one of the most beautiful bikes in my collection. A BIG thumbs up!

I want to add Aka_Locojoe (Randy) he has helped me numerous times, everything from whole bikes to small parts, shipping is super cheap too :wink: (maybe because he is only down the block and around the corner??? :lol: )

Also Udallcustombikes (Cameron) Good guy, easy to deal with, and he has a bunch of stuff! :D

BankerRAt said:
Our fellow site member Chris (Unchained) sold me a nice JC Higgins Speedo. Just wanted to say fast ship, excellent packing. Thanks Chris!!!!

Hammond Eggz said:
DITTO to Chris (Unchained)!
I bought a bike from him last month, and not only is he a great guy, but he did the most thorough, awesome packing job on a bike I've ever seen (and that's saying something)!

Wow guys, thank you so much, I am very flattered! I'm glad to hear you guys are so happy with the things I've sold you and with the packing and I really appreciate the kind words.

I've had great experiences with anyone I've dealt with on the site, thanks to everyone for making the site what it is.

-> Thanks to Walker for bringing my '49 Schwinn down last weekend, out of his way and on his time, I really appreciate the great deal.

I gotta add BikeriderX here...He's come to my house, from Mich., 3 times. One time just to weld some stuff for me!!! And today, he DELIVERED a Free frame to me!!! Guys like Randy make this hobby (addiction) great and FUN!!! Thanks again Randy!!

ALERT: I'm putting John P. Smith on the good guy list. He and I trade parts all the time and he recently built me a single speed. I'm slowly getting the parts on it to make it "mine" and need to get it painted. John is a super big bike nut and a great guy to hang with. Thanks John!

I want to shout out a thanks to Metal Militia for sending me an extra kickstand with the one I bought from him. It was a very nice gesture and I really appreciate it. The extra stand will be put to a good use or passed along to another member if I do not use it. Thanks again Will!

todays shout out is to backpedaler and NLCTVWguy. got a sweet gambles springer saddle from backpedaler and i must say, it was very well packed and shipped very quickly. got some tanks and license plate from NLCTWguy, shipped quick and with FREEBIES :D! thanks much guys. two great sellers!

Back