Good Day from Wales

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Wales. I don't know if there are any other Welsh members of Rat Rod Bikes, if not then I'm happy to be the first, if there are please reply!

Well I thought I'd say hello! And also say what a privilege it is to be a apart of such an awesome forum!

I will post some pics of my current rides soon!

In the mean time, wherever you are, Wales, Britain or anywhere, feel free to say hello :D

Welcome chunkyrobot, from Australia!

I think Jake "oleskool" is from Wales, he is chasing an original muscle bike at the moment and is hitting roadblocks getting people to ship over that way...

Looking forward to seeing your rides!

Luke.

Hi RatSphinx and G'day Luke! (stereotyped hello is surely a must)

I've just messaged Jake to say hi! Is he trying to grab something from the States? I may be able to help him with that, I've done it before for an old project I did with a friend. They're not easy to find over here (I'd almost say impossible)

A bit about me, I'm a designer for a production company here in North Wales. I'm 25 and on the road I currently have an Electra Revil and Electra Rat Fink (2nd Gen one). Both with fairly soft customisations (time and money have been factors I won't lie). I'll put up some pics from my next ride.

Now it's on to my next project. I have a frame so it's a from the ground up job. I shall keep you posted.

Wicked forum! Lots more to explore this evening!

would love to see pics of your rides! enjoy and good luck on the new build

it starts on may 4th(?) ends in August you can not modify the frame but you can change about everything else here is the link to the completed builds from last year.

viewforum.php?f=68

check it out morr pictures is more better

Troy

orite mate , Jake here.
where abouts in wales are you from?
im just near Aberystwyth closer to Tregaron.
cheers,
Jake
are you going to billing custom bike show in June? great show i've heard.
will be my first time there..
cheers,
and look forward to hearing from you.

Jake

jats said:
it starts on may 4th(?) ends in August you can not modify the frame but you can change about everything else here is the link to the completed builds from last year.

viewforum.php?f=68

check it out morr pictures is more better

Troy
when it starts you start a post on the build thread then post your updates, pics, Etc. after that try to keep up with all the builds that are going on since at the end you will need to vote for 3

Nice one! Cheers Jats. I've actually just been given a Schwinn Grey Ghost frame (i'm certain its the reproduction one) but that could possibly be a nice place to start for the Build off. I have a couple of others kicking around as well. I look forward very much to taking part!

Thank you very much for the info and your replies! This community is awesome!

Back