Good Bad Days

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well lets see this week has been a strange one for me. It started off going to the dealer and putting a down payment on a new 08 yamaha zuma. went home monday and checked my bank account. To find that instead of putting 200.00 down on the card, like I asked. The dealer put 2,225.00 on the card. And have a negitive balance in my checking account. So I was driving my 06 civic si home last night from my future wifes place, and got into a wreak. My car is now not drivable. She didn't yield on a green light to turn left, you don't have to yield on a green arrow. I had a green light going stright from the opposite direction. It happend so fast I didn't have time to react. By the time I saw my light turn green and looked down it was to late. The state trooper said he believed her story more cause she had a better poker face (basically better at lying). Which If I knew we where gambling, I would have asked for some better cards. She said I had a red light, but how can she see that from the opposite side of the intersection. At first she said she was ok and didn't need an ambulance, and sent them away. But soon after she found out that the cop took her story, she called a second ambulance back and now has a head injury (people). Anyways after dealing with all this in the last 2 days, it is just strange. But after I went to the insurance agency for my accident. On the up note. I went and picked up my scooter today, man what a blast and can't wait to hop it up and start saving gas money. Sorry just had to get some stuff off my chest helps me feel better. It is strange to feel happy and sad all in the same day. Good thing is nobody was hurt. I will post pics of the new scoot soon.

dude
si's are pretty kickin

man that stinks! i know how you feel somewhat....last month i was taking my son to his t-ball practice when some kid blew a stop sign while speeding and rear ended us(thank god my son was fine!)he tried saying i slammed on my brakes for no reason and i just wanted to beat the heck out of him in front of the cop(i was thinking....okay so id try to hurt my son and myself for no reason?!?!?) at least the car you have is probably savable (year & model wise) hope everything works out good for you and glad to hear that theres something positive!

Back