going to sell the green schwinn sedan on e-bay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to sell this baby on ebay with a reserve price unless I can unload it here. It has a nexus 7 speed hub and is in great shape. The light and the bike rack didn't come with it.
DSC01418.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

I use to have that same exact bike, and oddly I left the rack and front headlight off of mine as well. These are great riding bikes, how much are you looking to get for it?

That's a fair price, I think I sold mine for $375 last year. I'll keep an eye on your listing.

OK,
What do U want 4 it ... Shipped to Sacramento

I may have to have it ...
Stephen

If I can get 350.00 plus shipping for it then I won't go through the ebay listing. PM me if you are interested. -Coach

wow coach thats a great deal for whoever buys that. there was a guy at the peddlers swap meet two weekends ago trying to sell that same bike for $675!!! the guy loaded it up in the same van it was brought in. killer bike though

Easy E

Found an old pic of mine, these are great riding bikes. I sold mine instead of making a fake phantom, just could'nt get myself to strip of that nice paint.
PICT3604.jpg

Back