going out of business /sales /sales /sales

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drove by my lbs today and there was a big sign out there saying they were closing and everything was reduced. Picked up the park chainbreaker and a pair of red 26 x 2.125's. As the economy gets worse these small local business will be shutting down. Put a few dollars back for the things you want because they will be cheaper. Its kinda like a great natural disaster ....You hate to see it happen but there isnt a dang thing you can do about it. :cry: :cry:

Uncle Stretch said:
You hate to see it happen but there isnt a dang thing you can do about it. :cry: :cry:

Except, pay full price for those parts now and help them stay afloat.

I know that doesn't sound very nice, but I do my best to support the Ma and Pas, especially now.

Ya man buy local if you can. I own a small construction company and alot of my cliants are small buisness owners Along with alot from chevy, ford and chrysler this whole thing of not having money is really getting old.

ArtGeco said:
Except, pay full price for those parts now and help them stay afloat.

I know that doesn't sound very nice, but I do my best to support the Ma and Pas, especially now.
im with you 100% on that...unfortunately most of are mom and pops have folded due to the box stores but i try to stay with the ones that are still around when i can

Back