Going Nowhere Fast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Emerging from the shadows of the darkest hallway next to the laundry room, I give you: Going Nowhere Fast a Schwinn XR-7 build.
IMG_20231130_103709865.jpg
IMG_20231130_103626423.jpg
IMG_20231130_104323799~2.jpg

Last edited:
It's a roller. Got a fun idea for a ride video but it'll be after cuz I got no helpers and it's gonna take a couple to get my idea posted...
Anyway Schwinn XR-7 in my new/old garage/shop.

Thats cool carl!
all the way down to the pedal covers LOL!
came up looking great and good on you for going with a project choice that literally does what its named..Going nowhere fast! Love it!

IMG_20231130_103650960.jpg

Fun alternate view.
@CRASH thanks for those bars so long ago, they have made the rounds for sure! (He sold them to me for my first buildoff here for dirt cheap) Every couple yrs they show up on another build!

It's a roller. Got a fun idea for a ride video but it'll be after cuz I got no helpers and it's gonna take a couple to get my idea posted...

Start at the top of a smoothly paved hill? Towed by another bike with a rope that matches the road color so it doesn't show much? Indoors on smooth linoleum with a pusher fan on the back, like a swamp boat?

Latest posts

Back