Girls Bike; Date and Ideas???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this bike up about half a year ago, put some newer schwinn fenders on it, and threw it in the back of the garage. Now that I'm clearing stuff out, I'm looking at it more and more often, and I can't decide what to do with it. First of all, I completely forgot that it was a skip tooth bike. Would anyone be able to tell from the frame style who made this thing and how old it is?

AND what should I do with it? The frame size is perfect for my girlfriend, but she already has her stingray... and I've always wanted to chop up a frame and modify the heck out of it. Resto-cruiser or ratted out chopper/bobber??

The pictures make it look better than it actually is... My dad said he'd buy it off me and use it as "backyard patina art", and I just couldn't let that happen.

Ideas?? Suggestions???
(Ithought the red tires were totally cool too. Too bad they don't make 'em anymore.)

JanesBike1.jpg

JanesBike2.jpg

Sweet! I won't feel too bad chopping it up then if that's what I decide to do.

I'd clean up them Tires.

Call me nostalgic (or an old fart) but i would have a hard time cutting up a beautiful vintage frame. Looks great the way it is. Retro cruiser is my vote. Save the sawzall for cheap chinese mountain bikes. That's just my personal philosophy.

ej599 said:
Call me nostalgic (or an old fart) but i would have a hard time cutting up a beautiful vintage frame. Looks great the way it is. Retro cruiser is my vote. Save the sawzall for cheap chinese mountain bikes. That's just my personal philosophy.
+1 more btw......could you take a picture of just the tires? ive never seen red tread with white wall before :shock:
they looks sweet!

Latest posts

Back