Girl Talk.. Female Bikers Holla!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where are all the other chicks at!?

I want some biking buddies while he is busy racing around with the other boys.

And if you have other hobbies other than biking what are they?

I do fiber arts, I knit, crochet, weave, card and spin (make my own yarn.) I"m going to be working on a trike seat cover. I'm also considering on making yarn tassles..

Only a few Girls on the site that I know of..But "welcome" Guys are fun to..LOL

Little Blue Trike, Go into the rrb members list and pm Giggles13 (my wife). I'll let her know about this post but I sometimes for get so pm her. She doesn't get on here very much any more but she's still very much into the custom bike seen.
We run the FreakBike Nation site and there's plenty of girls on it, even more on our actual rides. Our Michigan group (FBM-Great Lakes) usually has 5 or 6 girls, sometimes way more. All the other Militias (Chapters) have tons of females also.
Giggles builds and rides her own bikes, crochets, pitches horseshoes, plays volleyball, softball, and darts. She scrapbooks, collects toys and dolls. I'm sure there are other interests, but these are her main ones.
Where are you from? We can probably give you some help in finding "chick riders".
Good luck,
Chainsaw

cool I collect toys toooo .. My little pony.. I'll pm her tomorrow :D I know I could modify my own trike myself but I'm more interested in the fiber arts and let Dave do it.. I'll just make the seat and tassles look pretty.. I'm a casual rider so I like my trike purteh

Back