Genesis 29 Incharoo it's FINSHD 4 NoW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is a Genesis all Aluminum Onyx Motorized Board/Track - cruiser equipped with whollots of aftermarket upgraded parts and Mods and accessories including the Manic Mechanic CNC Machined Primary Drive Rear Hub and 40 tooth aluminum 3 point bolt in sprocket BOOST Bottle and Nitro fitted CNC polished Aluminum intake Manifold and a nice solid steel WAY LAYED BACK hand crafted custom seat post by "slowrider" , Rocket Racing Gen-2 CDI and HD ignition 12 VOLT HOT SHOT MAGNETO Big Foot Diamondback Peds and a dual 10 watt cowl mounted front light outfit has almost zero miles and scince I built this this bike truly, the only one like this one I S T H I S O N E and People this 29 incharoo will N O T be available on dude,i.gotta.have.that.....,com It's my first build with no experience prior and real short month by month expence budjet but it's my first born Little Franken-Rolly so gimme a nod and don't be shy
002.jpg
Genesis
001.jpg

Back