G'Day from 'Down Under'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate!

Someone in another thread was asking about my other projects. I figure here's as good a place as any to post some photos of a few of my other recent projects, all of which are unrelated to bikes.

My recent aquarium build:

35.jpg

97.jpg

Other toys I've either built or restored or am currently working on:

11.jpg

Val.jpg

WoodstockAfter.jpg

TractionEngine-Copy.jpg

PedalCar.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

Tub.jpg

I'm off to the shed... (via the fridge :mrgreen: )

Cheers,

Dave

gday from adelaide, "old225" are you into valiants or just like the ap6? i have 4 vals, 2 ap6 v8's a vg pacer and a vg vip. now ive started with the bikes, weve got about 15 but ive decided to concentrate on skid kids now but real ones are very hard to find. 3 so far. thats the bestuse of any holden ive seen in a long time!

suparoospeedway said:
are you into valiants or just like the ap6?

Yeah mate, my Dad still has the VJ Charger he bought new in '74 and my wife has a hot 265 powered centura. I've owned a couple of other Val's too but the AP6 was my first car so I can't bring myself to get rid of it. It's seems my family mate with their cars for life :shock:

Here's a shot of the engine room:

BlownSlant.jpg

It's good to hear there's another Valiant nut on the forum! Your cars sound nice, I've always wanted a VG Pacer ever since I missed out on one for $700 so I'm very jealous of anyone who has one! They're way out of my price range now.

suparoospeedway said:
thats the best use of any holden ive seen in a long time!

Ahahaha! yeah I couldn't do it to a Chrysler! I'm considering an early ford lounge too, just to be fair :lol:

Dave

Back