Garbage find: Knockoff OCC Chopper/ Ideas?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this Chinese made"chopper" style bike in the rubbish after my 16-17 mile ride. What a pleasant surprise.

It's pretty cool, plastic "tank", blue frame, full chrome chainguard, cheap rusty chrome is all over the fork & bars, wheels are aluminum, tires are cheap and dry rotted, cheap stamped 3 piece crank, and these peeling off vinyl "SS" stickers on the frame, drum brake doesn't work.

Looks like it was kept outside and rode very little.

It's outside until next weekend. I was thinking of painting the forks black and pairing them with a "beach cruiser" frame. I know I would have to trim the fork & make it fit the headtube. I'll probably keep the aluminum front wheel for this idea. The back of the bike, frame, seat,chainguard, fender & crank/pedals I may not want.

I thought about keeping it up in the attic primered in red oxide for occasional rides. At the beach, and on paved trails and the like.

it's hard to tell without pictures... :D

No camera right now.

I'll probably keep the front end for a yard sale find. Until then, I'll keep looking for a mini bike.

The rest of the bike will go out to the street.

Back