Garage Shot - Gonna have to sell something!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2isuo2.jpg

looks to me that you have plenty of room to grow the collection. when you have to buy another building just to hold your bikes and parts then you know you have a real problem.

npence said:
looks to me that you have plenty of room to grow the collection. when you have to buy another building just to hold your bikes and parts then you know you have a real problem.

WORD!

I may have to buy a third 12x20 shed thats problem.

Not bad for a starter, Yep ! youre gonna have to sell that frig.,probably the dolly too, to make room for more bikes...but ya'll don't git cocky-- rookie :lol: :mrgreen:

LOL, you're just getting started! This time last year, I had 25 (complete and running) bikes. :| :mrgreen:

X2 Peatbog.

lots of un-usable space between the shelving, get the bikes hung overhead or to the side. If you could hang some pegboard or slat wall you could compress all that stuff like crazy.

I've been promising to get this cleaned up for a year and a half. It's not a mess, it's art.

2aakms9.jpg

oklaheathen said:
I agree, but I get the feeling that my marriage depends on a somewhat usable garage.

"it is usable, it's being used to hold my bikes, now get back in the kitchen and fix my supper"

huh? eyah i'm devorced. how'd ya know?

Back