gainesville florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there guys, i just saw this section on the site while at work and decided that i would contribute when i got home.

so i got home
gville001.jpg

the super beetle has been a project car of mine for awhile, i just now got an engine in it and new brakes and all sorts of other stuff, and i needed to take it for a spin around the neighborhood so i figured i'd give you a tour of my neighborhood
gville002.jpg

gville003.jpg

i moved to the historic part of town, its not all like this, i love really old houses and this area is full of them, the rest of the town is mainly suburbs and condos and apartments for students
gville004.jpg

i'll get some more photos of biking downtown and some local shops soon, this place is amazing to bike around :D

sorry about the grainy photos i didnt check my camera settings :p

Uncle Stretch said:
Love them moss covered trees. Dosent get any better.
Yeh! we came over to Florida last year ...and the moss covered trees did it for me! That, and the Turkey Vulters sat in them! Wonderfull State when you get off the beaten track!
Boris.

dude, now that the weather has turned a bit chilly, we have got to set up a north florida ride, swap, meet-up, or something! i have gotta get in shape before the holidays and i get FAT.
so whatya think? how many of us north/central floridians do we have?
also, the big hunkin ole oak trees with the moss is awesome, but normal for natives!

the home of one of my favorite bands of all time, Hot Water Music.
and lots of other awesome bands, and No Idea records.

they are playing here on NYE! i havent seen them in years.

jimbo said:
dude, now that the weather has turned a bit chilly, we have got to set up a north florida ride, swap, meet-up, or something! i have gotta get in shape before the holidays and i get FAT.
so whatya think? how many of us north/central floridians do we have?
also, the big hunkin ole oak trees with the moss is awesome, but normal for natives!

i am all for that idea, this town is full of cycles. It stinks whenever i try to ride with people they are all on their fixed gear road bikes and i'll be on my cruiser :cry: but its all good because i'll have my cruiser :)

blink said:
the home of one of my favorite bands of all time, Hot Water Music.
and lots of other awesome bands, and No Idea records.

they are playing here on NYE! i havent seen them in years.

hot water music is great, i actually havnt seen them play in awhile either....

Latest posts

Back