Futuristic cruisers for the next generation?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hmmm, the future... heard about it. Never seen it. Sounds like bull to me..." ("Repoman" quote I think)

Simplicity and retro... That's the future, what comes around goes around... or something like that!

94814schwinnprototype001.jpg

1960’s Schwinn Aero-Space bike. It has the space-age (futuristic) design but this concept bike was never built.

books

Yes gigmata its your bikes that inspire me, already looking for girvins for my new bike i havent got yet as your builds pretty much get my point of what i said about a cruiser design but with modern stuff and materials i would like to see the next step up from that though, maybe integrated l.e.d lights in the frame tubes or seatpost or handlbars etc, wide carbon rims or titanium bling.

I don't really have a shop to do that fun stuff like running LED lights in the tubing. Audi built a mountain bike with LED lights in the cross bars. I would like to try that. I finally got a Lefty fork and wheel set. Now I am waiting on another frame.

- by Gigmata

It is a cool site HF, lots of inspired builds, concept bikes and prototypes!

Back