Funky Heavy Duty!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went by that guys place, that I went by last Winter - I saw many, many more piles of bikes just a-wastin' away - saw lot's of old Shwinn 10 speeds, small (tiny(schwinns, etc. and a zillion cool OLD BMX frames just a rustin away... - I don't mess with BMX, or Shwinns that much, and have no idea what;s worth what really, but they are there if I need them! I really went to find an old car headlight I saw last winter I wanted to use on my RRBO x-53 bike, (I found it , bt it may not work afterall)--- Anyways, I dug out a few things, and I also saw another "star sprocket" that I Left there for next time I guess....

Guy was cool I chatted with him for about an hour & 1/2 -he learned how to fly a plane when he was 14, served in a couple wars, and has flown over 38 types of aircraft... - when I first talked to him he was STERN - but as I go back, he want's to chat more, and he keeps telling me of more and more bike parts he has "in storage" (not in the open).... ANYWAYS:

I found this old Western Flyer FREAK (3 speed shifter) and had to have it - I also got an old 10 speed frame, some cool bars (he has piles of them), and a road bike with a 3-Speed freewheel hub that works.

odd_01.jpg

odd_02.jpg

odd_03.jpg

odd_04.jpg

odd_05.jpg

odd_06.jpg

Latest posts

Back