Fun site for Volkswagenist's.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link, I even made myself a van that is my new desktop. Might become my new avatar too. Too bad they don't have any ghias :cry:

Vwbus.jpg

Press the print screen button on your keyboard, open microsoft paint, click the drag square thing (upper right), right click, paste, then crop to size. Save it just like a picture. :wink: From there photobucket as usual.

Also if you want to have some fun close all the windows on your computer so it's just your desktop, hit print screen, and all that so you have a pic of your desktop with all the icons. Set it as your background then right click and under the arrange icons by tab un-check the "show icons". They will still appear to be there but won't work....lol. :mrgreen:

id love to have a slammed kubelwagen,just to overrule its offroad powers :mrgreen:

When you get the van / car to look how you want it
jhjdkhfj.jpg

press the "print screen" button on your keyboard (Upper right hand side above or near the number pad)
kb_dell_usb_75k_ps2_70k.jpg

open microsoft paint,
click the drag square thing (upper right It is selected in this pic), right click anywhere in the paint zone, paste,
jsdahf.jpg

Then it looks like this
jhjdkhfj-1.jpg

then crop to size.
lksjadfklasdjklfslk.jpg

Save it just like a picture. :wink:
vwvan.jpg

From there upload it to photobucket as usual. Hope that helps. :wink:

Back