From the armpit of southern California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Aleks.

I recently purchased a used Crappy American made Cruiser. I plan on stripping the paint off it and letting nature take its course. Wish me luck.

I belong to one other forum so I am somewhat aware of how forums work.

Cheers

-Aleks

Good luck and give us a peek.

FREE PHOTO POSTING

In order to post images within your posts on the forum you will need to set up a free account with a 3rd party image hosting website like Photobucket or ImageShack. Once you have set up your account and uploaded your images you will need to copy the IMG code from the image that you want to post and paste that into the body of your post.

PRO MEMBER PHOTO POSTING
We also offer a Pro Membership option on the forum that allows you to easily upload your images directly to you posts without having to use a 3rd party image host. This membership requires an annual payment of $20 via PayPal. Click here for more info on becoming a Pro Member. Once you make your payment you will automatically receive membership upgrade and will see the "Upload a File" button below your posts. We charge for this feature because hosting thousands of photos for members requires an additional monthly expense for our hosting account. In addition to being able to upload to your posts, you also are able to create a single photo album in our Gallery section of the forum.
n34b.png

Welcome Aleks, so the armpit of Northern California use to be Oroville so what is it in SoCal ? Compton ? :confused:
Lets see your bike !:rockout:
Mark

Hahaha! I lived in Oroville for about 10 years, most notably through high school.

Well, I know where the other end of s.c. is!!!!
Chucktown! The slums surrounding Charleston.....
By the time you reach Savannah you're at the feet!

Orange County? Ha! not an armpit If you are riding the SA riverbed paved bike trail!! I'll
look out for ya!!

Heyooooo I'm from Fontana (south ridge). A bit north of riverside and a bit east of ontario.

My girlfriend is in Yorba linda, I recently acquired the bike because i was Interested in cruising on the Santa Ana paved riverbed.

My bike is manufactured by American Flyer Bicycle. Ill probably be doing the sand blasting this approaching weekend.

Back