Freeform Predator Pro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't decided whether or not to keep this, I'm afraid if I don't I'll lose my "weird frame" Spidey Sense. That being said, there is no way I can afford or desire to spend what it would take to make this thing right. It will *probably* be for sale.

Predator003.jpg

Predator005.jpg

Predator004.jpg

Predator002.jpg

Predator001.jpg

Is that a Great dane?? I cant tell, the pictures kinda cut off....great danes are awesome, Ive got a 165lb Dane....hes my puppy.
thundee.jpg

Jetro said:
That frame is so SWEET. I love it....

I know, I love it too, it's so ridiculous. I'm really leaning toward keeping it and building it with what I can scrounge and trying to just keep it looking period correct-ish. My niece would really dig this thing with some pink tires on it!

The wheels are too cool. They remind me of Robocop.

those mags are insane i've never seen anything like those. do you know what kind they are?
any name on them anywhere.

Branded as "Great" wheels, Great Wheel Company USA.

I was told they came off of a Hutch, but can't find anywhere that Hutch ever used these. I love 'em.

skoda said:
Branded as "Great" wheels, Great Wheel Company USA.

I was told they came off of a Hutch, but can't find anywhere that Hutch ever used these. I love 'em.

thats a "great" name for a "great" company, i make joke, no? :p

that frame is wild looking, love the dog, and especially liking the bicycle graveyard in your backyard :D i'm sure its not a "graveyard"

i have also been in the same boat as you. debating whether or not to build bikes. i recently just sold 3 frames.
i had to decide would i rather spend money on these or the others i have. i have a wife and 3 kids all w/ bikes.
now predators dont really fetch alot of moolah, i have 2 myself but bmx ones, yours is a freestyle one.
i've built bmx bikes for years, now you could spend about $5oo to re-do it, and there would probably be one
on ebay for half that price. if there is no sentimental value of it to you i would sell it and put the money elsewhere.
if you are attached to it i say go for it and build.

Went back and gathered up more parts from the pile. The Peregrine H-bars hanging above it will make it on after I clean the bike and re-paint the white pieces. Bleaching the mags as I type. Note the *rare* Craftsman peg!!! :lol:
Performer002.jpg

Performer001.jpg

Performer003.jpg

Back