FOREMOST Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing my every other day morning walk and found a black and red Foremost w/ light parked in someone's trash. The thing looks pretty amazing for being 40+ years old. The tires are flat and light doesn't work, but that's all that's wrong.

I'll post pics later.

Rain never let up, at least while I was home. So, here are some indoor pics...

DSCN3867.jpg

DSCN3868.jpg

DSCN3869.jpg

DSCN3870.jpg

Anyone interested in buying it? Hopefully locally, because this thing weighs a ton. I intend to visit the people who put it out in their trash and give them half the money it sells for.

-Jeffrey

Man oh man...it's random bike find month for you...ha ha.

What's next...Schwinn Aerocycle left behind in the McDonald's restroom? :lol:

...I had to re-read this...In the trash?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Markm said:
...I had to re-read this...In the trash?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yep. I couldn't believe it either. I thought it would be neat to knock on his door and hand him an envelope w/ half of what it sells for. I would want someone to do the same if I was dumb enough to literally throw away something of value.

HutchXL24 said:
Rain never let up, at least while I was home. So, here are some indoor pics...

DSCN3867.jpg

DSCN3868.jpg

DSCN3869.jpg

DSCN3870.jpg

Anyone interested in buying it? Hopefully locally, because this thing weighs a ton. I intend to visit the people who put it out in their trash and give them half the money it sells for.

-Jeffrey

Wow, neat story and an awesome bike! Made by Murray between 60 and 62 and sold by J.C. Penny stores under the "foremost" name. That is a very nice bike in need of only a detailing/cleaning and would sell well.

Is the bike a 24 or 26 inch wheel?

If it is a 24" wheel shoot me a PM or leave a reply. PM would be better.

Thanks, joe

Back