FNG Sacramento

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for awhile but have yet to really post. I'm Chris or K.K. whichever you prefer. I'm a friend and Co-worker of Zoso's on here. Right now I've got a 61 Schwinn Corvette 26" that is in the middle of restoration. It was my Dad's when he was a kid. Once that is done I plan on doing something more on the custom side. My daily at the moment is a Sixthreezero Scholar. Thanks for the great site!

welcome to rat rod bikes its all down hill from here. just kidding but watch it these things are addictive. hey get with zoso and come out to one of the club meetings

Welcome! I'm a newbie here also. Havn't introduced myself yet. These bikes are addictive! I'm an addict to the swap section! I'm from the Modesto area so maybe i'll see you at one of the shows?

Hey Slick, the 11th of July there is a car show / bike show and swap at the fairgrounds in Stockton, last one was pretty cool..and there is usually alot of old school parts in the car swap area..$5 to get in..see you there ?

old school 64, I'll be there. Problem is, I don't know whether to bring car parts for sale, bike parts and show bikes, or model cars for sale??? I'm into too many different hobbies!! See you there!

I am intrigued..in to all of the above.. :D

slick said:
old school 64, I'll be there. Problem is, I don't know whether to bring car parts for sale, bike parts and show bikes, or model cars for sale??? I'm into too many different hobbies!! See you there!

Back