F'lowroller

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I was invited to post this here - hope you get a kick out of it. It was made from a combination of raw tubing and chopped up WalMart cruiser. It got a lot of miles on it for about a year and a half - then some dirtbag stole it. A lower trike version is next.....

Flow9.jpg

daddio1.jpg

The next one to get chopped up is one of those steel frame Sun cruisers that just about any bike shop can get if they have a J&B account. They are a LOT better than the cheapo Big Box cruisers.

Got the bike back. It was stripped by the thief, sold, painted a few times, built back up with kid's BMX wheels (nasty), then stripped again after a half dozen local cops got it back to me.

After a complete paint stripping, new wheels, etc..., it is better than when it was stolen. It is good to have it back.

Small world!

This is what it looked like when I got it back:

000_0001a-1.jpg

PS - A bunch of us from CO going to the Red Bull soapbox race in Seattle in a few weeks. It looks like they are running it a lot differently than they did at St Louis last year.

i did that event last year, ya better hope they dont have the same start ramp...or THE MANGLER as we called it!!! the very first heat - both carts crashed, one of 'ems frame broke and one of the frame tubes went right through the wood that made the ramp, our rider crashed before he got to the bottom also, whew!
fast eddie outty

Finally gave it a bath and got it shot:

100_0016.jpg

The only differences are: New paint wiith less black & more silver, 7 speed front end instead of 3 speed, new stem, new bars, Therma-rest seat pad (sleeping bag pad that was cut up), new tires, new rear wheel with better hub, new pedals, new crank and chainring, all new bearings, all new bolts and nuts, and new grips. Other that that, it's the same old bike......

Back