Flipper #2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came in: Crappy MTB with a whole lotta "stuff" (huge, incorrectly mounted bar ends, terrible brakes, "shimano index system") Your run of the mill Department Store MTB.
Came out: Stripped of all the "stuff." Better front brake, coaster brake wheel, simple effective and actually ridable as opposed to the POSier old version. Pics...
ffbb71c3.jpg

a91292a4.jpg

099d9e8b.jpg

446b1051.jpg
92957398.jpg

Easy Money :D

My sister has the same one that is the same color which she is re-painting so she can sell it, the new paint isn't great on her's but it's not great on purpose to make it a Mountain Rat.

Rustinkerer said:
I wonder who's brilliant idea it was to use those awful fade paint jobs? :roll: -Adam

That's one of those "It was cool back in the day" paint jobs. If it was local I'd get it just for the wheels at that price.

outskirtscustoms said:
Rustinkerer said:
I wonder who's brilliant idea it was to use those awful fade paint jobs? :roll: -Adam

That's one of those "It was cool back in the day" paint jobs. If it was local I'd get it just for the wheels at that price.

Its supposed to look like a klein rascal, I think. :roll: The wheels are 24' and they have made the bike look really tiny, and detered any sales! :x Arg

ETHANSFBIKES said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Rustinkerer said:

Its supposed to look like a klein rascal, I think. :roll: The wheels are 24' and they have made the bike look really tiny, and detered any sales! :x Arg

Man that sucks because I have a 24" bike those wheels would be perfect for too.

Back