FLEET ? WHAT ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this one in a warehouse full of old bikes,fenders has a SHARP center and are STRAIGHT
Picture254.jpg
Picture255.jpg
Picture256.jpg

oh ya put 15 psi in the front tire and it blew! :D think i'll slap some whitewalls ,new tubes ,black grips and ride it!.i'll post some"new" pictures in a day or so

Hey...I know this bike.

Don must have bought this off of that Larry Hargrove guy in Fort Worth who had all of those rats he was selling.

I actually contacted Larry about that bike a couple of times when he listed it....asked for more detailed pics and he never sent them.

Looks cool! :D

that does not surprise me, rat i mentioned your name and the guy laughed :D and said "oh i know him"! this guy at least 50 or so bikes hanging from the rafters :lol:

Larry was trying to sell a bunch of rusty ballooners at one point on the CL.

He had a wesbite built for it and everything. I can't remember the URL.

Anyway...that was one that he posted several times and then at some point he made a post saying he wanted to sell everything in one big lot.

Maybe Don ended up buying the whole load off of him.

It should have a letter followed by 5 digits stamped into the BB. If it has a C with a W stamped into the C after the first #, those started in 1947, then followed by the ACw series. 1952-56 bikes had the year as '52Cw' etc. (Straight from Phil's post!) -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
It should have a letter followed by 5 digits stamped into the BB. If it has a C with a W stamped into the C after the first #, those started in 1947, then followed by the ACw series. 1952-56 bikes had the year as '52Cw' etc. (Straight from Phil's post!) -Adam
thanks for the info i checked and it is G82501? in the bb,thanks again

cleaned it up today with some parts i had laying around,it sorta looks like a Klunker with fenders :D , i did spend 50 cents on a bandana for a seat cover
Picture263.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
thesuicideride said:
nice! cwc made. those springers feel like youre riding on a cloud.
?????? Isn't that springer more for looks than function ?

the one i test drove was incredably soft. i have one but no top collar. it road smoother then my monark springer and my knee action.

it is a smooth rider for sure ,i have the soft sidewall tires on it, its a great rider,but those tires will likely be coming off soon :D

i agree - i rode a bike like that yesterday a guy i know has. it was very smooth, better than most springer forks

Back