Fix This - Updated 4/25 with NEW pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Job! I've got my Univega torn down and painted the same color!Not going fixi though-to many hills!Hope you dont think I'm stealing your style-my handlebars are cut about the same way! :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
Nice Job! I've got my Univega torn down and painted the same color!Not going fixi though-to many hills!Hope you dont think I'm stealing your style-my handlebars are cut about the same way! :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

Thanks! Do you have a post going for yours? Sounds cool. Mines a freewheel not a fixie though. I just copied the bullhorn look so your not stealing anything from me 8)

lookin alot like my commuter I just finished up... nice bike. Looks like you went aftermarked for the chrome front fork as well... you'll love it when your done. I'm picking up some sweet yellow bar tape for mine to match the cable housing. Was thinking about some salsa green skewers and maybe painting up the stack washers and seat post green as well. Anyway, nice lookin ride bud.

2453739799_8f9217945a.jpg

DiscoStu said:
lookin alot like my commuter I just finished up... nice bike. Looks like you went aftermarked for the chrome front fork as well... you'll love it when your done. I'm picking up some sweet yellow bar tape for mine to match the cable housing. Was thinking about some salsa green skewers and maybe painting up the stack washers and seat post green as well. Anyway, nice lookin ride bud.

2453739799_8f9217945a.jpg

Wow I like that ALOT better than mine! Love the redwall tires too! If I spent money I'd probably build something very similar to yours.

the red walls are armadillos, they are a heavier duty tire that I wanted to have on it since I'm commuting on it. They are spendy, but I've yet to flat the other set that I train with on my road bike, and they have been on over 18 months! And they do look pretty trick... I've also since added some bright yellow bar tape.

Anyway, have fun riding that old steel...

Cheers.

just chopped and flopped my bars yesterday....like them much more. gotta figure out the pic thing,but its noon and im drunk

That's sweet! I put 26's on mine cause I wanted a coaster brake. But I am working on a deal for a bucket full of coaster hubs so it might get the 27's back someday.

Here's mine
bikes013-1.jpg

jakethesnake said:
just chopped and flopped my bars yesterday....like them much more. gotta figure out the pic thing,but its noon and im drunk
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back