First Straightbar Stretch for Little Man,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago I picked up an old Razor scooter that had no battery or motor on it that someone was gonna toss out. I had welded some training wheels on it so the little fella could at least cruise down the driveway on it. Well, after pulling it out yesterday and my boy now just over 5 years old, it was time to make him a stretch cruiser, that's all he talked about yesterday was how he wanted peddles on it. Today, I spent about 4 hours doing just that. Man was it humid, bike came out very cool though and he loves it, I can't believe how fast he is on it.

Thanks! Yea, he's already showing the other kids in the neighborhood, "Look at the custom bike my dad just built for me, its a chopper!!" :mrgreen:

Thanks man, I couldn't get him off of it all afternoon, its his first 20 inch bike, he's still only tall enough for 16's, but this one with the low seat height is perfect, he worries me because he's so quick on it, I was having a hard time keeping up with him on my 26. :shock:

Latest posts

Back