First rat. May the fink be with me.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
vu4a2uhe.jpg
y2uzezaz.jpg
va9y3ede.jpg

Got her for free, dismantled her over the week end, playing with parts today. I shall name her Eloise. Might not go nanner on her...

Hey 333!
I'm kinda addicted to those SpaceLiner / Strato Flite / Astro Flite / Cosmic Flyer family of bikes - we've got 5 now and I'm still looking for a couple more!!!

Check out my post for "SpaceLiner TRIKES Project ..." here in the builds section and that'll give you a hint how bad I got a case for them!
(That'll show you a neat way to turn your Ladies frame into what looks like a dude's bike!!!)

LOOKS like you got a Ladies Standard SpaceLiner Green Painted Frame there...
... and a Purple Strato Flite tank & Headlight!
(we have 3 Painted Standards, 1 Deluxe Chrome Springer and 1 Purple Strato Flite)

LOL - I'll tell you what my friend...
... you Certainly got a good deal for the price!!!
I never got that lucky with any of the 5 we have!

Keep posting pics on your build progress here...
atleast myself for one will enjoy watching to see what someone else does with one of these!!!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

tygy4yhe.jpg
ubyhe7y2.jpg
u7e2enap.jpg

This is the second bike i purchased since ive started buying bikes, gonna try to get her as OG as i can... need: delta lenses, internal tank parts, tail light / reflector... i really dig these bikes as well!

Back