Firestone Freebie! "Update 1-18-11"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a request for a girls bike, so I snagged this Firestone (sans wheels) off C-list for the low-low price of FREE! :mrgreen:

IMG_20101213_160111.jpg

IMG_20101213_160118.jpg

IMG_20101213_160127.jpg

Re: Firestone Freebie!

awww my favorite price :!:

mikesbikes36 said:
how did u find it free ...do u search for free bikes or what ? i never see free bikes on there

it Just popped up in the free section... :roll:

scrumblero said:
mikesbikes36 said:
how did u find it free ...do u search for free bikes or what ? i never see free bikes on there

it Just popped up in the free section... :roll:
I look all the time and find NOTHING :shock: I guess people in CT don't like to give things away for free :roll: Great find :wink:

Sweet around here those pop up once in a while but they are always gone in 5 minutes. Nice score, love the rack and chain guard. Plus has just the right amount of patina to it. It'd look awesome with some cream fat franks and some fenders. :mrgreen:

I got this on Craigs list last year for free..The lady said she pulled it out of a Brook...I still have it..
MurrayMeteorFlite001.jpg

thats sweet! makes me think I need to find the tank off this one... anyone know what its supposed to look like? :roll:

hmmm. looks expensive... :lol:

now it sounds like shes gonna want paint too, so I'll prolly just weld up the holes...

mikesbikes36 said:
think this will work for ya ? its for sale !!
img1291236799981.jpg

LMK MIKE

Just out of curiosity, how much for the tank there? I might be able to use it on a build.

Back